For your convenience the website www.essaystone.com will be referred to as “website” and anyone who opens the website in the browser on the device will be referred to as “you”.
The main service we provide is copywriting and also our Service can provide you with other products such as software, applications, mobile applications, technologies.
By copywriting we understand preparation of unique text materials subject to individual orders. By text materials we understand digital writings of any size on any topic.
These text materials are received from our writers. Writers are skilled professionals who belong to our team. We guarantee that the text materials prepared by our writers are completely unique and precisely meet your needs.
Any usage of the website is subject to separate agreement between you and us excluding the cases when you view the website only for informational purpose. We can solve for you different choice tests and various problems. To do this you may upload for us your test or your problem. Additionally, your own texts may be accepted for editing or proofreading and checked for any spelling, grammatical, punctuation, and stylistic mistakes or possible plagiarized parts to be detected.
You need to pay for all our services beforehand. The price for your order will be calculated automatically right after you place your order. You pay only for the text material, which is to be prepared for you. You do not pay for the intellectual property rights on this text.
You shall be aware of possible price changing for our services any time at our own discretion. So you shall be attentive and check the latest price as clarified on our website prior to submitting your order. We may ask for additional payment charged for optional services we provide, such as “VIP customer service”, “Plagiarism report” and other options given below.
These additionally charged services include:
- VIP customer service – your messages and requests will be processed in the first place, and we will send you corresponding SMS notifications.
- Plagiarism report – detailed report with detection of plagiarism level will be uploaded for you once you approve your order.
- Pay attention that VAT is not included to the price listed on our website.
- TOP writer – one of our most experienced writers will prepare a text material for you. VAT will be additionally charged only in case your location is in EU. Nevertheless, VAT may be charged even if you are located outside of EU if it is required by appropriate state authority.
- Preferred writer – “My previous writer” option lets you work with one of your previous writers by entering the writer’s ID into the order form. This option is available for 24 hour deadline or more, but not less and affects the price. Namely, the price will rise due to the urgency of your assignment and independently from your writer’s level. Selecting “Regular writer” does not affect the cost of your paper. You can also choose an “Advanced writer” to work on your order. The feature is available for a smaller fee than the “TOP Writer” option, and it will ensure a better result than “Regular writer”.
- Abstract page – choose this option if you require an Abstract for your paper.
- Table of contents – if you’re in need of a proper table of contents for your paper, select this extra in your control panel. We will make sure it will fully reflect the structure of your document.
- Sources used – with this extra, you get not just a list of the sources used, but the actual sources. Whether you want to deepen your knowledge of the subject or see how your paper was written based on them, the “Sources used” extra is for you. When you purchase it, you will get a soft copy of the materials used. Available in .doc/.docx/.pdf formats or as print screens or images of the pages referenced. The materials can be downloaded in your control panel upon the order completion.
- Editor’s check – your paper will be additionally proofread by an editor for additional payment.
We may decide at our own discretion that your order can not be priced subject to the payment quotation which is placed on the website. This is the case when we will suggest that you pay another price. Anyway, you may cancel your order before making payment.
Special pricing applies to the different choice tests and other problems you may have. If you want to make these types of orders, a special order form is to be necessarily completed. Answering any question costs money and solving any type of problem usually costs much more.
You may choose the most convenient way to pay for the options you order. Currently you may pay with Visa cards, MasterCard cards, PayPal, MoneyBookers, and Webmoney.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS. You shall not: order and use the Services in any manner or for any purpose that may knowingly violate any law or regulation, or any right of any person including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, spread of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy, disrupt or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or operation or which otherwise may be harmful. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE DEVELOPMENT OF ANY PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE IN CASE YOU VIOLATE ANY PROVISION OF THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
To meet your requirement exactly, we will suggest you some options when you place the order.
Once the text material is prepared, it becomes available on your personal account panel. You may press the button to approve the text material if you find it qualitative and appropriate to all your requirements. In case you express no claims within 14 days, the prepared materials will be considered as approved. Otherwise, your order will be automatically approved in 14 days. We may ask you to answer some questions of our survey concerning the quality of the text material you received,work of the writer/developer and Customer Support Representatives in order to monitor the quality of our work. Generally, we send invitations of this kind in 7 days after you approve your order.
In case you order text editing or proofreading services, the writer will not change more than 30% of the text.
Limitations of use.
The text material is purchased by you only for your personal and noncommercial use. This text material may also be used only for research and/or reference. The purchased text material cannot be changed by you. Besides, you are prohibited to use the text material as a mean to cause us any possible harm.
The text material prepared for you can not be passed to third parties or distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. Any rights related to the text material can not be transferred to any third parties either.
It is prohibited that you put your name on the text materials prepared.
You agree that any text materials that you receive are provided only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from our document that you refer to, or otherwise use in any way in your own original paper must be properly cited and attributed to our website. You shall not use the text materials provided to pass any online tests possible.
The text materials provided to you can not be used as legal or other professional advice. You shall ask your professional adviser for legal or other advice. The provided text materials cannot be used for getting any grade, mark or any academic achievement.
The intellectual property rights, title and interest for other products such as software/applications/technology are transferred to You in full.
Your license for using the unique text material/other products.
You are granted with the limited right to use the unique text material. This limited right granted to you shall be in force and valid within six month after you initiated the payment for your order.
In any case, all the intellectual property rights shall belong to us. We shall remain the only owner of the text material prepared for you and all the intellectual property rights to the text material are reserved by us.
The intellectual property rights, title and interest for other services (such as software/applications/technology) are transferred to You in full.
We may also use your email and telephone number for promotional and marketing purposes, to inform you about specific offers and discounts, etc. By choosing “VIP Customer Service”, you will receive notifications to your mobile device with information of when the writer starts preparing text material for you and when it is prepared. For your convenience, we will stick to the following basic rules in communication process with you:
- our advertisement messages will always be clearly marked as advertising,
- the information about a sender will be accessible within 30 days minimum from the moment it has been sent,
- advertisement messages may be send to your telephone number. You can always opt out of such ads by replying with an SMS to the advertisement message you received,
- any complaints about subscriptions along with the answers to our advertisement messages will be processed without unreasonable delay,
- our advertisement and marketing emails will always contain sender’s physical address, sender’s information (such as the website name and contact telephone number) and one-click unsubscribe link.
- you do not have to pay for any feedback, complaint, opt-out answer, subscription cancellation request or processing other possible complaints you may have.
Representations and warranties.
- you will cite in a proper way all the information and/or ideas which you use from the text materials you ordered,
- you will use the prepared text materials exceptionally as examples for research, reference, and/or for you to learn how to properly write a text material in a particular citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, etc.),
- you agree that our website acquires payments for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, editing, posting, and delivering these reference materials and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of our website,
- you will not reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the text materials and/or contents of our website without our previously written consent,
- you will destroy all the text materials prepared for you by our writers instantly after your use of these materials is complete. You are not allowed to make any copies for distribution, and use any parts of any text material without proper citation,
- you will not put your name on any text materials you receive,
- you give us only the true and valid information in any form upon our request.
On the other hand, we warrant that:
- the plagiarism level of the text materials prepared for you will be lower than 10% (excluding bibliographical references and cliched phrases),
- we will follow all your reasonable instructions and reasonable requirements to the text material,
Whave the right to abrogate any agreement, contract or arrangement with any person who condones or makes any attempt to upload plagiarized text as original when asking us to edit or proofread it. We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We regard that the acceptable plagiarism level is to be below 10%. If you detect that the plagiarism level is higher, revision or refund may be applied.
Keep in mind that you shall not consider bibliographical references (in-text referencing and bibliography page at the end of the text materials) and cliched phrases (idioms, standard phrases, connectors and other frequently used phrases) as plagiarism and they shall not be included in the plagiarism level calculation.
The text materials prepared for you by our writers are not kept in any kind of databases. Any text material may be published as a content or as a sample essay. This is done to protect our writer’s work in cases when a customer claims for a refund after work has been already completed.
You are prohibited to use spam, web spam, including forums, social website spam or any other illegal means of promoting. All your emails must adhere to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, and/or any laws or regulations that govern your behavior in your jurisdiction.
We are glad to provide you with prime quality assistance. We are always ready to revise the text material prepared for you in case it does not fully meet your requirements. The text material prepared for you will be revised for free three times in case your revision request meets the following terms stated below:
- Instructions: Your revision guidelines must be clearly posed without any contradictions to the instructions you provided us initially. If our Quality Assurance Department concludes that all your initially uploaded instructions have been satisfied, your revision request will be rejected, which means that you will have to place a brand new order for editing/proofreading of your text material,
- Submission: Before you approve the text material prepared for you, you can call for revision by pressing the “Send for revision” button on your personal account page. It is also possible to call for revision within 7 days after approving you order. In this case, you will have to contact Customer Support Representatives and give them all your revision instructions. In addition, you will have to specify an appropriate deadline. If you fail to do so, you will not be able to send your order for revision. In case your order has more than 20 pages, you may ask for revision of your text material within 14 days after you approve it.
- Deadline: You may call for any of three free revisions at any time before you press the “Approve” button. Therefore, be attentive not to press it promptly and first view the document uploaded into your personal account fully in the preview mode. In case the text material in the preview mode cannot be clearly seen because of some technical problems, contact our Customer Support Representatives and ask them to provide you with another way to see the preview of the text. Please keep in mind that the more time you give us, the better the final result will be. Your order will be considered as delivered on time in case its first version was not late.
- The number of revisions: We can make three revisions absolutely for free only if they meet all the terms mentioned above. Please take into account that each message can include as many revision instructions as necessary.
In case revision instructions that you include do not meet the requirements we mentioned above or your three free revisions have already been used, you will have to place a brand new order for editing/proofreading of your text material and clearly specify the required changes to be made in it.
Please take into account that you can approve the revised text material within 14 days. The approval time is calculated from the moment when the last version of the text material was uploaded to your personal order page. Once this time lapse has passed, the text material (or a part of the text material) will be approved automatically.
However, pressing the “Approve” button allows you to view and use an editable and printable version of the text material, which means that you can no longer ask for any refund. When you press the “Approve” button it means that you are fully satisfied with the quality of the text material prepared for you and have no complaints about the work of the writer.
In case you have pressed the “Approve” button because of some reasons, but still need text material to be revised, you may request it only within 7 days after you pressed the button. If your order includes more than 20 pages, you can send us a request for free revision within 14 days after you approved the text material.
Be attentive and do not press the “Approve” button unless you checked the quality of text material you received or you are not fully satisfied with it. If the preview version of your text material cannot be clearly seen, please contact our Customer Support Representatives and ask them to provide you with another way to see the preview of the text.
Money Back Guarantee.
You have the limited possibility to claim back the money you paid (make refund). This refund may be issued only to original source of payment. For your refund to be successful you shall precisely stick to the rules stated below. Prior to approving the prepared text material, you may ask for:
- 100% refund in the following cases:
- there was a mistake in payment (for instance, identical orders, double payment, etc). You will need to inform us about this case promptly. 100% refund is possible only in case the writer has not been assigned, or
- we will find that we are not able to assign a writer to prepare the text material for you. In this case we will contact you and initiate the refund ourselves, or
- you no longer need the text material prepared for you because it was not delivered to you in the specified deadline. In this case, you will not receive text material and will not have the right to use any materials that we might have sent you prior to on this order.
- 70% refund in case we have assigned the writer to you and less than half the deadline has passed. In this case the work on your text material has already started and shall be offset.
- 50% refund in case:
- owe have assigned the writer to work on your order, and more than a half of the deadline has passed, or
- we are not able to assign a writer to make a revision for you.
Once a refund is initiated by you, you are not granted with any property on intellectual property rights on the text material which was prepared for you. Any property rights or intellectual property granted or may be granted to you will be abrogated and canceled in case you initiate a refund.
If you send your order for a revision, it means that generally you approve the text material you received, but need some minor corrections. By sending your text material for revision, you will not be able to get 100% money back.
However, the refund option is not applicable to:
- discounts and extra options such as Plagiarism report, and Top priority customer service,
- cases where Quality Assurance Department finds that your initial instructions are satisfied,
- cases, when the “Approve” button is already pressed;
- Multiple Choice Question assignments and Problem Solving assignments. When you use answers that the writer delivers to you, it automatically means that you approve them. If it happens that the writer scores less than 50% of correct answers, you can be qualified for partial credit. Depending on the case, Customer Experience Manager decides the amount of credit.
Quality evaluation procedure.
By Quality Evaluation procedure we understand a negotiation process between you and a Customer Experience Manager concerning the possibility of refund or any other compensation for any disturbing experience.
Your order can be evaluated only in the cases stated below:
- if you received your order, but you are not satisfied with its quality,
- if you approved your order, but detected plagiarism and you can officially prove it by means of reliable plagiarism detection instrument.
In order to pass the necessary procedure and receive the Quality Evaluation status for your order you need to:
- notify Customer Support Representatives about the problem you have by contacting them,
- give profound proofs to support your request for compensation (plagiarism report/other evidence of the writer’s incompetence).
Limitation of liability.
You shall release and hold us and our employees, directors, officers, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers harmless from any and all possible loss, rights, damages, claims, and actions of any kind which arise from or related to the text materials, including but not limited to:
- telephone, electronic, network, hardware or software, Internet, computer or email malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind,
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions,
- any condition which are caused by cases beyond our control and may delay, disrupt, or corrupt the process of delivery the text material to you,
- any injuries, damages or losses of any kind which appear because of or in the result of using our services, and
- any printing or typographical mistakes in any other materials which are associated with our services, or all kinds of damage relating to developed Products causing data breaches, malware (viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy, disrupt or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or operation or which otherwise may be harmful), invasion of privacy, data tampering and regulatory action.
We will not be liable to you in any of the cases including but not limited to the cases when:
- you do not understand and remember the text material prepared for you,
- you do not get the desired grade or result by utilizing the text material our writer prepared for you,
- you misuse the text material prepared,
- you have any undesirable consequences by utilizing the text material you received.
Additionally, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including fees of attorney, made by a third party because of or arising out of your utilizing of our services, your violation or infringement of this Terms of us document, your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or mistake by you.
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, accidental, retributive, special or consequential damages or losses arising out of or in any way in the result of using this website or any information mentioned on it.
We are also not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inefficiency to utilize this website or any material it includes, or from any action or decision taken in the result of utilizing this website.
This website gives you links to other sites, which allows you to leave this website and be redirected to the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link on a linked site you are redirected to. We are not responsible for any transmissions you get from any linked site.
We are also not liable if, for any reason, the website will be unavailable for some time. Access to this site may be broke up at any time without any prior notice being given to you.
Neither we nor any of our affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, irrelevant, unlawful, or otherwise harmful use of the text materials, which are received from our website. This refers to plagiarism, lawsuits, loss of positions or compensation, collapse, suspension, or any other disciplinary and legal actions. You are entirely responsible for any and all disciplinary or legal actions arising from incorrect, unethical, and/or unlawful use of the text material.
We will not either be liable for any troubles or technical problems arising in delivery of the text material in the result of any malfunction of any mail-server or any Internet Service Provider.
We can’t guarantee any particular grade by utilizing text material prepared for you, and you cannot ask for refund in case you were assessed poorly.
This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of Delaware, USA.