WHAT IS THE RESEARCH PAPER
The research paper is a unique scientific work written by students of a senior school, college or university. This is a large document that aims to investigate a specific problem, describe it and propose new ways to solve it, which in the future can also be considered as a fragment of a deep study of the problem. This work, regardless of the subject, must be relevant today and address important and necessary questions.
BUSINESS RESEARCH PAPERS
To understand the business world it is sometimes a need to spend a lot of effort, and it is desirable to have good work experience. The research papers discuss what problems exist for a business. But it is evident that high school students cannot fully engage in assessing the development of the business market and industry. In spite of this, they must write research papers in the field of business from university time, and in this, there is a sense – a research paper examines your ability to analyze and prove their opinions. Therefore it is essential to have an idea of what subjects you can write about to have enough time to choose the most suitable one and the one that will interest you. After all, you also have a lot of time to research the topic itself. And do not forget to read the characteristics of this industry research paper – it is obligatory to understand the structure and outline.
HOW TO FIND TOPICS TO WRITE ABOUT
There are a number of factors that affect the choice of topics for scientific business work:
- your topic is provided by your professor, and you do not have the opportunity to change it;
- you were given a thematic area and told to choose something there;
- you have a specific subject specialization;
- complete freedom of choice.
If your option is the last, then, to begin with, do a little research work:
- read the news sites;
- analyze successful corporations and companies;
- track which problems other people write about, especially in comments on Facebook and other social networks.
If after that you still did not find a topic for the research paper on business questions you would like to work on, we have prepared a list of the most exciting topics for you.
10 BEST BUSINESS TOPICS FOR RESEARCH PAPER
- Do you need to adopt the strategies of the most successful business leaders when creating your own?
- Is it possible to start a business without money?
- What problems are involved in the family companies?
- What are the dirty companies’ tactics?
- Business ethics and morality are in the context of everyday working conflicts.
- What are the advantages of expanding the company in a new country?
- Advice on how to build a successful start-up.
- Why does the international business have a more significant impact on the domestic market of the country?
- Does climate change affect international business strategies?
- How to start a corporation with a small project?
THE MOST ACTUAL FOR TODAY TOPICS IN BUSINESS
A. Taking Care About Workers
Creating a successful company is not only the right marketing and productivity of production but there are also people who work in comfortable conditions. Because of that you can use an example of an issue in this topic.
- The process of creating a social support program within the company.
- What ideologies can be used to maintain a good mood for employees?
- Why is it necessary to create a healthy corporate culture?
- How do unhealthy habits of workers affect the productivity of labor?
- What are the psychological components of a healthy organization?
- The gender issue of childcare – should a father or mother take care of a child?
- How does childcare help workers achieve a balance between work and home?
- If it needed to create special rooms, where people could relax during the workday?
B. Management techniques
One of the critical factors in the development and growth of the company is active management. Management research paper discusses questions about how entrepreneurs build an organization and what strategies and methodologies are used. It is also about how new management ideas are created. The term paper examines the problems in this area and here are some topics to consider.
- Psychological tests as a way to find out the identity of a potential manager – is this effective for the company?
- What qualities should a manager have for the successful management of the company?
- How is the emotional stability of the team formed during the crisis periods?
- Is there any influence of the management on the establishment of good relations between employees?
- What should managers do to help their employees fill career goals and ambitions?
- Reinvestment of the community.
- How does the organization of events within the company help the productivity and cohesion of the team?
- Why should managers pay more attention to critical thinking?
- How should staff motivation be improved?
- How are the gender management strategies of the company different?
- Do you need to do effective time planning for the entire company if you are the manager?
- How to resolve the conflict between employees and management?
- What are the benefits of volunteers for management?
- How the manager should improve teamwork?
- Is there a need to create special courses for teamwork improvement?
For the organization to maximize its productivity and achieve the desired business model, it needs to have a strong leader who can support the entire team and develop its movement forward. And although leadership is not a panacea for all business problems, a research paper looks at a sample of a such topic.
- What is effective leadership?
- How does terrible leadership influence the company?
- Ethical values that a leader must make to the company
- Is it possible to create a leadership program that will teach the managers how to be truly lea?
- How does a person’s personal development affect his business leadership abilities?
D. Workplace diversity
Workplace diversity is one of the most negotiable topics in recent years. It is a strategy for the company when employees of different ages, ethnic and religious groups, sexes and races are employed. Often, next to this concept, there is another: tolerance in the business environment. The term paper delves into the topic greatly and here is a small list:
- What attracts huge corporations to hire youth and how does this affect the overall development of the company?
- Is there a gender difference in the management of large and small teams?
- How does the age of the employees affect the cross-functional cooperation of the departments?
- Is it possible to say that the difference in ethnic cultures raises problems in the process of forming a team?
- Why and how does working diversity function in the 21st century?
- Is there a practical approach to hiring more women or men in the company? What empirical evidence is there in this matter?
E. Small businesses
Large companies have many sources to improve the quality of products and their advertising. But in particular niches (flower shops, coffee shops, bakeries, stationery stores) they are also ahead of small businesses. That’s why there are some issues associated with small businesses which are very popular. Here are some of them.
- What are the strategies for the effective promotion of small businesses?
- What will happen to the market if small companies cease to exist?
- What do consumers buy more often from small enterprises instead of large organizations?
- In what areas is it impossible to open a small business?
- What is the impact of digital management on small organizations?
- What are the advantages of organizing a small business with a friend?
- A small company. This is a case study on how to make dreams come true.
- How the business plan could affect the growth of a small company?
It is common that a franchise is bought at times when a businessman does not want to spend a lot of time creating a brand concept or marketing strategy. Research paper delves into a
Studying this problem, you can pay attention to such questions:
- With what challenges does a person who buys a franchise face, and does not create a new business?
- The description of franchise models for different spheres of small business.
- The process of growth of a fitness franchise.
- The Future of FranchisesWhat should you look for when signing a franchise document as not to be left without money at the end?
- Who is responsible for promoting the brand – the owner of a franchise or a man who has bought it?
Huge changes are coming in the company’s development due to globalization. It influences market trends and approaches to consumers, as well as dictates new marketing methodologies. That is why one of the areas of your business research can be one of these topics:
- The problems and factors that need to be considered when expanding the company in different countries.
- Which world markets receive the most benefits from globalization?
- At what level is globalization now? Is it decreasing or still rising?
- The impact of business clusters on the process of globalization.
- Changes in consumer behavior with the increase of globalization impact on the world.
H. Digital Age in Business
Although digital transformation is not such an interesting topic as five years ago, modern technology development still affects the business sphere and adds new possibilities to the improvement process. Here are the issues that you can study:
- Does productivity depend on the number of hours spent with gadgets on time?
- The influence of the mobile phone on the usual routine of the employee.
- Social media is a quick way to develop your project.
- Are social media the main distraction at work?
- Should organizations restrict the use of gadgets during their working hours?
- How do digital technologies affect the process of creating business models?
- Computer applications in the company industries.
- In what way can I implement business applications in old companies?
- How can professionals use Facebook and other networks to increase the productivity of their team?
It is not difficult to assess how it is valuable for a company to have a marketing strategy – the process of attracting potential customers to the company’s products. Here are a few topics that you can consider in your writing:
- Why do you need to use strategic marketing?
- What are the product lifecycle issues?
- Product positioning is the basis of its sales.
- Innovative methods of promoting the product with the use of social media.
- Why should companies pay more attention to brand management?
- Should the state control business?
- Why do millennials change jobs?
- Does non-purpose management bring more benefit or destruction?
- Does the charity attract the popularity and prestige of the company?
- Should the state note the minimum wage? How will this affect the overall economic state of the country?
- What changes in the development of advertising in connection with the expansion of the functionality of social networks?
- What will happen to the gun manufacturers if personal guns are banned?
- Why do companies producing tobacco have to pay more taxes?
- 9. What are the disadvantages of outsourcing?
- How should we change the definition of trade due to its large migration to the Internet?
- Why should exhibitions in museums become more profitable?
- How should business ethics be present when making important decisions?
- Analysis of hard corporate rituals and their effect on the employees.
- How effective is brainstorming in the creation of business models?
- What influenced the success of the telephone industry in recent years?
- What problems can be encountered in the employment of international human resources?
- What is the role of morality in doing business?
- Why is the picture so powerful in sales?
- What is the impact of feminism on job placement and product performance?
- Analysis of psychological tricks that allow you to sell goods faster.
- Is there a culture of consumption? Or is it something made by companies for their benefit?
- The process of creating a healthy working class.
- How to invest money in the company’s shares?
- Why do people agree to pay more for branded things than for the same thing only without a famous designer’s tag?
- How can the global crisis and war affect business?
- How can one explain the trend of changing the suburbs of the city in connection with the expansion of organizations?
- How to deal with companies that are engaged in counterfeiting and do not give the original producers easy to enter the market? Should the government take any action?
- How can you explain the forecasts of large retailers on the problems with raw materials?
- What kind of business can you do at home to get a high profit?
- Why not need to support the arms business?
- How will life in countries change if everyone consumes only those products that they produce?
- Errors at the beginning of the startup, which prevent it from developing.
- Will artificial intelligence replace human intellectual work?
- Will an experienced manager help to create a start-up and a program for its development?
- Why did the tendency to develop flat logos appear?
- Analysis of the market of large companies that are on the verge of bankruptcy.
- What brands are popular among teenagers and how to make money on it?
- How profitable is the processing of waste in the long term?
- Why should companies not advertise their products in schools?
- How do social networks change marketing strategies? Why do we need to use Facebook and Instagram to promote our projects?
- How important is the psychologist in the company and how does it affect the employee’s struggle with the stress?
- Do I need to create creative evenings to maintain a working and friendly atmosphere in the company?
- Why is startup such a favorite topic and how did they appear this phenomenon?
- How to implement an environmentally friendly policy for each company?
- Analysis of successful companies in the last five years.
- How do company strategies change after changing the leading management and why is it useful?
- The most effective advertising campaigns for the last year.
- How do strikes affect the development of the company?
- Why is China a leader in mobile technology and how does it affect the world market?
- How to stop the construction of nuclear power plants and switch to alternative ways of obtaining electricity?